Infrared Curing Systems
Infrared Curing Systems offer an energy efficient drying option that typically dries or cures products over 50% quicker than conventional ovens.
IR Systems are available as box or tunnel type ovens and are suitable for drying and curing most wet finishes. They are used both on low and high temperature applications; e.g. at low temperature when drying or curing timber, or at high temperature when used to cure powder coated products.
- Are widely used for general drying and curing
- Provide an excellent solution to the pre-gelling of product prior to product entering conventional ovens
- Preheating components prior to coating
- Allow different parts of the same oven to operate at different temperatures, offering multi-zone temperature control
Infrared System uses include the drying and curing of:
- Solvent based paints and lacquers
- Powder coatings
- Glues and Adhesives