Grant Thornton UK LLP were appointed as Joint Administrators of Gallito Group Limited and Gallito Limited (the Companies) on 23 May 2022.
Following the liquidation of the assets, Schubert Technical Services Ltd and Orange Box Finishing Ltd purchased certain physical and digital aspects of the business. The online and digital IP now belongs to Schuberts to allow continuity of supply, service and back-up for Gallito end-users on new and historic finishing plant, spare parts and consumables.
Established in the UK since 1928 and a well known name within industry, Schuberts design, build and install both manual and automatic finishing systems to defence contracts, GRP, wood, metal, automotive, aerospace and plastics industries. These can be wet spray, powder coating and sanding systems.
- Spray booths.
- Full balanced spray enclosures.
- Gas catalytic infra-red technology, including Schubox drying systems.
- Overhead conveyor systems.
- Giardina Finishing roller coating and curing lines for glass.
- Giardina Finishing high speed automatic spray and sanding lines for GRP, PVC, glass and wood.
- STS Handling systems.
- Epistolio Robotics.
- Powder coating lines.
- High quality manufacturing through our own wholly-owned fabrication business, Orange Box Finishing Ltd.
- Full range of consumables through Schucon Ltd, including Flex-Trim sanding systems, Andreae filters, Mylar/melinex/hostaphan rolls.
From stand alone in-house Schubert equipment to full turn-key Giardina automatic finishing plant. We operate throughout the UK, have a JV in Toronto Canada, a key base in Salt Lake City USA, and have active agents appointed overseas to support our ever-growing export business.
"Experience That Counts!"